Aren – Intern Level 1
Migration, Relationships, Communication, Anxiety, Cross-Cultural Issues, Western Sydney & Telehealth
GDip Counselling, BCom in Liberal Studies, Major in Psychology
Aren is a qualified member of Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia and has experience across several mental health and counselling areas. Her mission is to help clients improve their well-being and their relationships with others, by teaching new life skills and improving their emotional intelligence. She also has a special interest in helping couples work through the challenges of their relationships using a person-centered and emotionally focused approach.
Aren offers her clients:
• A commitment to helping clients understand their lives better and change to achieve new outcomes
• Tools to help clients develop greater connection
• A commitment to helping clients meet their goals
• Flexibility to adjust to clients’ individual needs and an openness to learn
• Cross cultural understanding and communication, including fluency in Mandarin and English
• Migrant support
• Depression – thinking & lifestyle pattern, recovery programs
Please note: Relate Relationship Therapy offers affordable counselling with Interns, who are qualified and experienced counsellors, training to become specialists in couples therapy. Prior to seeing couples, all interns have already completed two specialist models of couples’ therapy training and approximately 20 hours of observations and supervision. As the Interns progress through their training, their rate increases, from $40 to $100 for individual appointments and from $60 to $150 for couples appointments. The internship usually takes 12 -18 months, so these increases are likely to happen across several months, but within the first year of therapy.
Book here (Location) and Online